May 20, 2011

How We First Met :)

Okay, so i guess it’s not polite if i made this wedding preparation blog without telling our stories first. So here we go .

Me and Aditya first met in 2005 when i’m still in highschool. He’s my boyfriend’s bestfriend at that time, and because of that we’re close. After i broke up, we’re getting closer and after 6-got to know each other and then felt comfort- months, in December 2005 we decided to declare ourself as a couple .

I won’t lie that things got so hard in our early year but thank’s to Allah we could passed it through. Now we’ll celebrate our 6th year anniversary as a couple and this year, 2011, he proposed me . We decided to get married this/next year. I’m so glad to have this amazing guy in my life who always be the same and perfect since we first met .

No comments:

Post a Comment